Everything under control – at any time!
No one likes to deal with the worst possible disaster – and yet it can happen, at any time, in your own company as well.
SVA Disaster Recovery puts you back in control.
In addition to high personnel skills, SVA offers extensive know-how regarding proven processes and methods as well as the necessary infrastructure.
The SVA Disaster Recovery concept is based on dedicated SLAs for technical and organizational restart measures.
- Development of a recovery plan (Business Continuity Plan/BCP), which integrates your company policies and legal requirements
- A state of the art data centre and the necessary IT infrastructure
- Regular tests including comprehensive documentation and an up-to-date disaster recovery manual (IDR)
- Full recovery of your system environment including its infrastructure such as operating systems, applications, and system data after the disaster
- Remote access and emergency workstations
What is IDR?
SVA Integrated Disaster Recovery (IDR) reflects the system characteristics in the emergence and handling of IT system failures and allows for customized solutions.
All aspects of preparation for disasters are analysed in the context of:
- IT infrastructure
- Disaster organization
- DR team
- necessary IT skills
The IDR plan includes all the technical and organisational processes required for the recovery of data and applications.
The "IDR Manager" software facilitates the systematic creation and maintenance of a DR manual.
DR processes are simulated and tested. This includes technical processes, DR organisation, IT skills development, and DR problem-solving skills in a team context.
The company's requirements for recovery processes are checked for feasibility.